Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sunday Tunage #112



Welcome to The Sunday Tunage, 5 tracks that have been engrained in my brain for the past week, so far I've had a bit of disco techno headspace, to cancel out the festive repeats of the carols of the current time.


The Silver Rider - The Way

Don't know who The Silver Rider is save for the avatar he uses for his Soundcloud account and his ability to make a good disco track in "The Way".




LIFELIKE Present FRENCH HOUSE MAFIA "Le Disco Chic Part II"

If theres one person thats eluding me in terms of watching live, its Lifelike, one day.... one day it will happen.





Adam Port - Sonnenfinsternis

So I think its about time I should acquire this record seeing as it houses another of Adam Ports gems (Here is Why -  Tonight remix). Interesting to see how he lists Berlin and Jamaica as residents.





Echocopy - Banana Tape Recorder

Something new I picked up, nice jammy jams for drowning out the "challenges" of public commuting.





Secousse - Don't You Want My Love

I would think this groovy track would be considered Vaporwave and leave it for the POWER EDITIONS, but coz its grooviness I chose to add it here. 




Jeffrey Paradise - Cruise Control (Rollmottle Remix)

I hate and love the fact that this song makes me think of sundowners on a beach in the warm season, why the hate aspect? Cos its winter here now...



VIDEO

Loving these visual landscapes.

Mark Pritchard • ‘Sad Alron’ from Warp Records on Vimeo.

DESIGN

I have new designs up on carious sites, go have a look, and if you follow either please "like" They are pretty good if I do say so myself :), each site has their own unique products so check them all out:

Society6
Art Rookie



No comments:

Post a Comment