Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday Tunage #108



So I was on a "brief" hiatus from the tunage but going on a holiday tends to make one lazy even 3 weeks after the fact. Oh Well, lets carry on shall we? 5 tracks that I have loved the past week(s) Enjoy!




Mykki Blanco - Loner (featuring Jean Deaux)

Having dropped his first studio album last week Mykki has blessed us with a really honest and raw journey, honestly Interlude 2 was made for me! Here's just a slice of what you'll find:






Strip Steve - Cause It's Cold Outside

Lets get techno no? lovely track of the electronic kind. Like seriously the whole EP from Strip Steve is a jem, do check it out, only on vinyl I'm afraid I think I may purchase thi when pay day  chooses to bless me with its presence






Vhyce - Love You More Each Day

Perfect track for when I want to get my disco deep house feels on...





Dolly Parton - Jolene (Todd Terje Remix)

I mean Dolly and Todd, whats not to love about this remix?







SOLITAIRE - I Just Know (That Love Is Gonna Find You Someday)

Lets get our pop groove on, I'd like to think that the song was made for me and that one day love will find me.... someday, though if love is looking for me maybe I should put out flyers or my face on milk cartons, just to make it easier no?





VIDEO

Total dig this track and the weird video that accompanies it.






DESIGN

I have new designs up on carious sites, go have a look, and if you follow either please "like" They are pretty good if I do say so myself :), each site has their own unique products so check them all out:

Society6
Art Rookie

No comments:

Post a Comment