Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Year Tunage 2014


Some one get the number plate of that year that just hit me, seriously has time sped up, as it was just the other day I was walking down Sonnenallee in the snow and contemplating my future going forward in the year 2014. It has been an up and down year for this boy Neo but this time in a forward motion, having taken steps to put the foot down on step at a time. With regards to F.Y.I.X.Y.Z, I'm pretty chuffed that I have kept it up fairly regularly and I continue to do so more, if not purely for myself and I hope also for anyone willing to let me invade their ears and eyes. On that note I have once again put together a summusicary of the last twelve months and ask you to join me. Have a good new years and try not get stressed about what to do just get some buds, booze and tunes and you are sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment